Welcome to registration for the Shootout for Soldiers!
Please make sure to read through the Key Reminders and Step-by-Step guideline before you start.
4 Key Reminders
- Only Team Registration is open right now, individual registration details will be announced next month.
- A Coach or Team Manager must register the team first before players can sign-up. The coach must pay a $100 fee to register a team this year. (Note that the players still make a donation of $20 when they register as well.)
- All coaches and players must be US Lacrosse members and that membership needs to be valid through the day of the event (respective to Baltimore and Long Island). Registration will NOT work if you are not a USL member. To become a member, lookup your membership number or read more about the benefits of being a member visit here: http://www.uslacrosse.org/membership.aspx
- All men’s teams are required to have a minimum of 20 players and all women’s teams must have at least 15 players.
Sign-Up in 6 Steps
1. Click here to begin Team Registration which will bring you to our League Athletics registration site.
2. Choose the correct division you wish to register a team for.
3. You will need to create an account on our League Athletics site (it’s free). Click “Create an Account”to do this. **Make sure you enter in your US Lacrosse number when creating an account or registration will not work!
4. Once you have created your account, you will be redirected to a form to fill out your participant information.
5. After that’s finished, you’ll continue to the Team Registration form. When you’ve finished that, click “Submit” and then click “Pay Now” to finish registration. You will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay. (Click “Don’t have a PayPal account” to pay with a credit card)
6. Once we’ve received your team registration form, we will send you back a personalized email within 72 hours. You will be able to forward the email to all of your players, which will have a link to the “Player of a Team” registration form.
1. Your coach will send you an email once your team’s registration is finalized that will include a link to your registration form.
2. You will need to create an account on our League Athletics site, then you will enter in info first for the Guardian and then the player. Click “Create an Account”to do this.
3. Once you have an account, click the green “Register” button next to your name, after reviewing your information, you will be taken to a form to register for the Shootout for Soldiers. Fill out the correct information, and click “Submit” at the bottom of the form.
4. To complete your registration, click “Pay Now” which will be redirect you to PayPal where you can pay. (Click “Don’t have a PayPal account” to pay with a credit card)
5. Once PayPal confirms your payment, you are all registered! Your coach will receive periodic updates about who has registered for his/her team.
6. Connect with us on Facebook to stay updated!
A few notes on Player registration
- Due to the high demand for our jerseys in the past two years, you will now be able to pre-order a Shootout for Soldiers jersey which will be available for pick-up at the event. This offer is only available to players of the event!
- A $20 donation is part of the event registration, however over 80% of our participants have donated more than $20 in the last two years. This year we have partnered with CrowdRise to allow you to create your own fundraising page for the event. Each registered team will have a fundraising page, and you’ll be able to donate or even create your own fundraiser as part of the team.
- If you have any problems registering please email email@example.com