We have something for everyone who wants to volunteer, from setting up the event site, being the first to greet our teams, refereeing, to helping on the field. We even accept volunteers who are professional medical trainers.
This is one of the best ways to find out more about Shootout for Soldiers events, support your friends, family, and our military.
Whatever you do as a SFS Volunteer, you’ll be at the heart of it all, creating great experiences for everyone – including yourself.
All Shootout for Soldiers volunteers receive the following perks;
- Free Shootout for Soldiers’ event T-Shirt
- Breakfast, Lunch, and/or Dinner depending on your shift
- The feel-good effect because you helped support our nation’s veterans
- Free Parking for the duration of your shift
- Discounts on merchandise at the Apparel tent*
*must work 2 or more shifts for any discounts to apply
With Shootout for Soldiers hosting 13 events during the 2018 summer season, we rely on our Volunteers as much as possible. Our Volunteer Management team will be able to help you with anything you may need, from how can you register, what can I do?
To get in touch with our Volunteers Management team, send an email over to email@example.com.
Our Volunteer Team Lead is Liz Donovan, National Events Manager